[Cyprinodontiformes] Endlers.nl

cyprinodontiformes viviparos.com cyprinodontiformes viviparos.com
Terça-Feira, 15 de Setembro de 2009 - 23:13:51 WEST

Caros colegas,

Para os aficionados do ovovivíparo de Endler, aqui fica uma proposta.

Um abraço

Miguel

  _____

De: kmmvdijk  hotmail.com [mailto:kmmvdijk  hotmail.com] Em nome de Kevin van
Dijk
Enviada: terça-feira, 15 de Setembro de 2009 14:29
Para: Miguel Andrade
Assunto: Endlers.nl

This mail adress is linked with kmmvdijk  hotmail.com

Dear friend,

A long time ago I started a site about Endler's Livebearer (
<http://www.endlers.nl/> http://www.endlers.nl /  <http://endlers.webs.com/>
http://endlers.webs.com).
(Of course I'm still working on the site)(If you are doing or if you have
done a research, mail me about it so I could publish it on my site)
(Even If you have usefull pictures that are about endlers, mail me)

Please help me growing the site (
<http://endlers.webs.com/apps/auth/signup?next=> Join ) .

Best Regards,
Kevin van Dijk (SiteAdmin, http://www.endlers.nl <http://www.endlers.nl/>  /
http://endlers.webs.com <http://endlers.webs.com/>  )
Mail:  <mailto:kevin  endlers.nl> kevin  endlers.nl

  _____

Haal meer uit je Hotmail met Internet Explorer 8. Download nu
<http://www.microsoft.nl/ie8>