[Cyprinodontiformes] Projecto Internacional de Goodeiídeos (12)

www.viviparos.com viviparos viviparos.com
Domingo, 3 de Maio de 2009 - 22:33:45 WEST

Prezados colegas,

No seguimento das onze anteriores mensagens sobre este assunto, aqui fica o
registo da continuação do diálogo até aqui desenvolvido, excluindo-se
evidentemente muitas dos " e-mails " trocados entre estes participantes,
fora de um contexto específico relacionado com este assunto.
Hoje reproduzem-se duas reacções à mensagem dada a conhecer em Projecto
Internacional de Goodeiídeos (9) e a entrada de um novo membro na lista.
Nunca é demais alertar-vos para o facto de que, dentro das disponibilidades
de tempo livre, será sempre possível fazer-se alguma tradução se necessário.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Colin Grist
Enviada: segunda-feira, 5 de Janeiro de 2009 13:58
Para: Michael Koeck; Ivan Dibble; Martin Ravn Tversted; Joel Healy; Miguel
Andrade; Colin Grist; Omar Dominguez; Brian Zimmerman; Miguel Zapater; Matt
Naumann; Alain Grioche; Gasper Gomboc; Guenther Schleussner; Gunter
Teichmann; Guenter-Ellenberg; Horváth Balázs; Kleine Horst; Harro
Hieronimus; Anton Weissenbacher; Dietmar Kunath; Erwin Radax; Patrick C.
Schmitz; Roman Slaboch; Kees de Jong; Stefan Hertwig; Jen Nightingale, Jonny
Rudd, Alessio Arbuiatti
Assunto: RE: Michael Koeck's idea - more developments

Dear All,
It is great to see new input from Martin and Harro. I have had a request to
join this discussion from an enthusiast in Italy. His name is Alessio
Arbuatti. A copy of his e-mail is attached for you all to read. I hope
no-one has any objections to adding new colleagues.

If Omar is reading this, perhaps he will be able to answer the questions
about Hubbsina turneri in the last couple of e-mails to the group. Omar has
had quite extensive experience in Zacapu and the lake's inhabitants.

One thing that will be interesting and useful is to know what species each
person is working with, where they originated from (if known) and the
approximate numbers being held. If you all have some time to e-mail the
group with your list, that would be very good. Alessio has included this
information in his attached letter. Brian Z and I have already posted our
lists previously.

Best regards,
Colin

Colin Grist