[Cyprinodontiformes] Projecto Internacional de Goodeiídeos (5)

www.viviparos.com viviparos viviparos.com
Domingo, 8 de Março de 2009 - 23:19:33 WET

Prezados colegas,

No seguimento da mensagem anterior, apresento-vos a continuação do diálogo em causa.
Nunca é demais alertar-vos para o facto de que, dentro das disponibilidades de tempo livre será sempre possível fazer-se a tradução necessária.

De: Harro Hieronimus/DGLZ
Enviada: terça-feira, 30 de Dezembro de 2008 13:46
Para: Michael Koeck; Ivan Dibble; Martin Ravn Tversted; Joel Healy; Miguel Andrade; Colin Grist; Omar Dominguez; Brian Zimmerman; Miguel Zapater; Matt Naumann; Alain Grioche; Gasper Gomboc; Guenther Schleussner; Gunter Teichmann; Guenter-Ellenberg; Horváth Balázs; Kleine Horst; Harro Hieronimus; Anton Weissenbacher; Dietmar Kunath; Erwin Radax; Patrick C. Schmitz; Roman Slaboch; Kees de Jong; Stefan Hertwig; Jen Nightingale
Assunto: AW: Michael Koeck's idea

Dear Colin,

At present the question, if we can preserve many of the endangered goodeids and other Mexican fish, if not all, indeed is pointed to Morelia and hopefully soon also Monterrey as second place for the Ark project. The German Livebearer Association, with Ivan’s help, annually pays a certain amount (mimimum about 500 €, if we were successful with fundraising, maybe more) to the Ark project. This, despite all other efforts, is the most prospective way to conserve these fish and we all should do more to support Fish Ark.

Regards Harro – with best wishes for 2009 to everyone